Our fully equipped 6 bay workshop is ready to take on any work on your Unimog
Our hourly rate is competitive and because we specialise in Unimog we can often complete work more quickly than non specialist workshops.
- 6 workshop bays.
- Experienced team of mechanics.
- Bodywork & welding specialists.
- Specialists in UGN series fault diagnosis & rectification.
- Technical library of previous work carried out.
- Special tools to ensure work is carried out correctly and safely.
- Most parts in stock or available same day/next day to minimise downtime.
- Mobile workshop to undertake many repairs on your premises.
- Thorough inspections covering 150 points of the Unimog.
- Servicing and maintenance.
- Supply & fit our range of accessories.
- Power upgrades with before & after dyno tests*
- Complete overhauls of older Unimogs.
- Gearbox repairs.
- Brake caliper reconditioning & repair.
- Axle repairs including fitting faster ratio gearing.
- Cab restoration with qualified welders and fabrication facilities
- Reconfigurations eg - Cab extensions
- Tyre & wheel supply & fitting.
*=Unimogs with PTO only.
We have a network of truckers so we can arrange reasonably priced transport for your Unimog to & from our premises.
For customers travelling from mainland Europe we are approximately 3 hours drive by Unimog from the ferry ports of Hull & Newcastle.
We welcome visitors to tour our facility to understand our capabilities and the range of work which we can undertake.
Due to insurance restrictions & health & safety concerns we do not allow customers to work on their own vehicles on our premises nor do we allow customers to remain in the workshop whilst their vehicle is being worked on.